Monday, May 08, 2006

Cell Forum meeting this Thursday

I would like to remind you all to bring your butties and meet for a Cell Forum pow-wow this Thursday 11th May 12noon - 2pm at St. Mark's Parish Hall, Redhouse Lane, Bredbury, SK6 1BX.

Two main agenda items plus an opportunity to pray for each other.

a) I will be attending the Cell Symposium on 22/23 May. The theme is to share how we have managed to contextualise the Cell Model in our own locality. It would be good for me to be able to take with me some of your stories and experiences.

b) It would be good to hear how we are getting on and what training we feel the Forum could organise to help our members and other churches that are trying to introduce cell.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend, and if you are bringing cell pastors/other leaders with you.

Send me an email or post a comment if you would like to be able to post blogs on this page.

Comments:
I never made it to the symposium due to illness.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?